Shivering Timbers closing

Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

The Shivering Timbers are supposed to close today. I spent most of my day there, collection spooky bark to build a second set of the bark outfit (first in this ascension, of course). I guess it might be useful.

I managed to get the required 21 pieces in time, eating the chocolate beetles and drinking the cider, occasionally recharging MP with the wolfman nardz. I was also using the sugar chapeaus while they lasted.

Although I reached level 6, I did not complete much quests and I am very low on meat. I am not expecting this run to be fast.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 27
Mysticality: 37 (3 more needed for level 7)
Moxie: 33
Days played this run: 2

Tomorrow, the priority is doing the friar quest, getting liver of steel and making lots of meat to buy mushroom field and Spirit of Rigatoni. I'd love to get the new chefstaff.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment