End of arborween

Posted: Sunday, November 1, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

The shivering timbers are gone now and the trick or treating icon in town is inaccessible. Back to ascending.

I had a lot to do today. I managed to get Harold's bell and farm the beefy bodyguards, but a mushroom plot with the made money and do the friars quest. Unfortunately, there were not enough adventures left to meet the pencil-necked demon, so I did not bother collecting the toys and build a meat car and EW instead. I am still working on the LEW. Not that it is overly useful, but the epic hat regenerates MP and that is useful.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 35
Mysticality: 45 (8 left to level 8)
Moxie: 39
Days played this run: 3

Priorities for tomorrow include getting the steel margarita, the epic hat, kill goblin king and bonerdagon, reach level 8 and get lump of diamond and some herbs to make myself a chefstaff.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment