Bad good luck

Posted: Friday, October 2, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Good luck is sometimes a pretty bad thing. Yesterday I found a clover in the barrels, and today, I found another one. This happens on my Bad Moon lead-in. Badly timed good luck.

The start of the day was slow: collecting pixels, harem outfit and perfume, trying to open haunted library (but failed), preparing food and drinks.

Then my semi-rare came and I picked up the Knob goblin elite uniform. It is actually a pretty decent outfit at this point. And it gave me access to the Laboratory, where I bought 3 nasal sprays and went after the beefy bodyguards (using Harold's bell). 12000 meat for me. Just want I needed for the mushroom field and the TT crafting skill.

The Goblin king was next in the row. Knowing that I must not screw up, because farming another perfume would be costly, I used a potion. I went after the cape, because I'll be smiting my own turtle helmets.

Then I worked on the friar quest, but it took damn long. I am buried under a pile of Imp ale and Hot wings, 3 hellion cubes, 2 infernal insoles, some wussiness potions and the like. I'll still need to spend at least 25 adventures in the gate to get the margarita. Tomorrow then.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 42
Mysticality: 30
Moxie: 28
Days played this run: 3

Not the best day, but at least the older quests are finished and I have hellion cubes to make better meals. I'll get the margarita tomorrow then.

I am missing a healing spell and some way to influence combat frequency. Disco Bandit should take care of that.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment