It takes so long...

Posted: Saturday, October 24, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Today was not good. First I spent ages in the Fernswarthy's tower looking for the book, meeting only one brain sweeper and getting nothing from it.

Fished the sewer for clover to get a brain and visited the tavern for lenses. And another trinket for a another brain for the chef.

Then I opened the library. It took ages and I now have lots of billiard balls and hand chalks. The library was quick and the bedroom extremely slow. I had to run away multiple times and I got lots of old purses before the ballroom key. Well, decided to gamble in the ballroom and got the quartet adventure on 2nd try.

And now the cyrpt, with +5 non-combats. I hope I would be quick, but it took ages. I encountered the stat giving non-combats multiple times (the muscle and mysticality ones, of course). I got even got the grateful undead shirt, 2 watches, and lots of useless stuff.

The Bonerdagon. I want its vertebra, but I only have 104 buffed moxie and I need 108. Is it worth a potion? I think I'd rather try to get the goblin king cape first. Or should I try to learn the tango of terror and delevel it?

Harem. Knob goblin guard uniform complete. No lab key though ;-). Few more adventures... I got the harem outfit, but no perfume.

Barrels. One clover -> clovering the harem. Killing the king (I had to use hair spray without the brimstone boxers.) I got the cape.

Now the bonerdagon (with annoying pitchfork wielded by my sombrero). Bem! And I can safely adventure in the ballroom now. 100 substats to level 8 - it is probably worth it to try to get there and obtain the miner outfit and save today's blessing for the goats.

Oh-oh. Went to the ballroom with +15 ML and got beaten up by zombie waltzers. Fortunately, I got pick-pocketed the dance card. One quick vacation and I am back, reaching level 8. Thanks, Rotting Matilda.

Tr4pz0r wants chrome ore - finally. I was not so lucky on my previous runs.

Got the mining gear (2 trousers). Stone of extreme power, 2 pieces of linoleum ore and 2 pieces of chrome ore and 1 asbestos ore. I am out of adventures. Damn, being one ore away from a chrome weapon sucks. At least, most of the +food drops blessing will be usable tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 46
Mysticality: 40
Moxie: 53
Days played this run: 3

I must visit the dungeons tomorrow, bot the daily one and the DoD. I should also consider getting the hippy outfit. Although I had no big problems making the 3 daily AC drinks (I do not have SHC) and needed no potion, but who knows what awaits me on the battlefield, when I am not able to use the boxers...

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment