Missed semi-rare

Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I blame it on the lags. It is so hard to keep multiple things in mind when one fight can take minutes. Next time then.

I have finished the friar quest as the first thing and then went to the hunted library. Opening the second floor and the Polo Tombstone adventure there.

Next was the cyrpt. After encountering the non-combat, I went to Whitey's Grove to collect bounty and level up - and the damned semi-rare came. Let's see if I can make some use of the bag of lard.

Reaching level 8, I went to the mine immediately. After finding the ore, I built a chrome helmet turtle, but I could not wear it due to moxie requirement.

I returned to the cyrpt, but I did not manage to kill all the sub-bosses and run out of adventures. If I did not miss the semi-rare adventure and got a lunchbox, the chances to dispatch Bonerdagon today and using the chest on a myst day would be much better.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 55 (13 more needed for level 9)
Mysticality: 42
Moxie: 36
Days played this run: 4

I should get a wand, finally enter the daily dungeon, and build a boat tomorrow. Reaching level 9 and doing the leaflet should be possible. I have food prepared for tomorrow and one fruity drink.

I am about 1 day faster than my Seal Clubber run and I need to gain another day to ascend on the next generic summer holiday. With Pastamastery permed now, this should be possible, but this is a clover-less run and that is going to cost me adventures in the lair.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment