Preparing for muscle days

Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Today, I finally(!) collected the lunchbox. Tomorrow is the first muscle stat day and I have 3 days left to finish this run.

Today, I concentrated on finishing what was left undone. The LOL quest is done, the digital key and 4 red pixel potions sit in my inventory, the quartet is increasing non-combats, Poop deck is accessible and enchanted been was planted.

I learned the Shieldbutt skill.

I zapped Boris's ring into a key, but I skipped the daily dungeon today, because there was only 1 locked door.

I have tamed 2 turtles and now I have a Syncopated turtle and a hedgeturtle I'll probably turn into a shield.

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 87 (17 left to level 11)
Mysticality: 66
Moxie: 64
Days played this run: 7

I believe I am well prepared for tomorrow, I have one milk of magnesium, 2 spaghetti with skullheads, knob pasty, 2 pink ponies, 3 coconut shells and spare sugar sheets.

After finishing the level 10 quest, I would have to level up as fast as possible, 60 more muscle points are needed for level 13.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment