Turtle sprint

Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

Nothing else to do but fight on the battlefield. I was using blood of wereseal, because healing is expensive for me and I do not want to waste spleen capacity. I met the C.A.R.N.I.V.O.R.E. Operative and got the button, but it is not the most useful thing from the HC run perspective.

Being a bit paranoid, I made and used both serum of sarcasm and philter of phorce. The Big Wisniewski fell in 6 combat rounds. War is over.

Into the tower.

Farming handsomeness potion - 17 adventures
Skeleton key & Dice - 22 tries
Farming accordion in spooky forest - 1 adventure
Hedge maze - 6 adventures

Bronze Chef - 6 adventures
Fancy Bath Slug - 10 adventures
Giant Desktop Globe - 1 adventure
Flaming Samurai - 6 adventures
Giant Fried Egg - 2 adventures (lucky zap; 2nd today)
Giant Bee - 5 adventures

The rest was easy, I let the sorceress beat me 3 times and then used 3 gauze gartners and that was it. The sugar shield broke down after defeating the first form.

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Turtle tamer
Level: 13
Muscle: 217 (154 without equipment)
Mysticality: 149 (104)
Moxie: 174 (107)

Equipment:
nasty rat mask
tuxedo shirt
black sword
painted shield
sugar shorts
Bonerdagon necklace
pirate fledges
Nickel Gamma of Frugality

Familiar:
Kruger, the Misshapen Animal Skeleton

Total lenght: 10 days; 1551 adventures; clover-less run

The rest of the day consisted of finishing the knoll quest and collecting the reward, finishing the bounty hunt and a bit of farming.

The permed skill will be Amphibian Sympathy. I considered Armorcraftiness, but finally the Sympathy won, because it is always on.

My next life will be troubled... I am ascending as Disco Bandit with the Bad Moon sign and a black cat familiar awaits.

31 turn in the noob cave and I have my kitty. Then doing the mosquito quest and eating sandwiches, joining the guild and eating more sandwiches, making more meat and eating even more sandwiches. I managed to do the tavern quest as well and get my beer lens. In the back sleazy alley a got the BM buff and collected 4 pixels (and had to sell one later). I bought the Pride skill.

Final stats:
Class: Disco Bandit
Level: 4
Muscle: 2
Mysticality: 8
Moxie: 14
Days played this damned run: 1

Well, the stats are pretty uneven, I am not sure if I should eat more evil food tomorrow. The goal would be to get to level 5 and get Advanced Cocktailcrafting and hence more turns. I still have 2 tavern swills left.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment