In the desert

Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

The first thing I did was to open the haunted bedroom and clear the cellar. Lord Spookyraven fell on second try.

Then I went to the desert and tried to collect as many thing on the way as possible. I got one fishy fish (and made a casserole), happiness and some minor other things while searching for the pyramid.

After that I decided to do today's bounty - the goats. I still need lots of lucres for olfaction and the goat cheese is good for a goat and pizza.

I also opened the Palindrome and got most of the items.

Today's zap was wasted again - dehydrated caviar turned into ancient spice. No black pepper. Zapping sucks this run.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 68
Mysticality: 68
Moxie: 111 (14 needed for level 12)
Days played this run: 10

Advancement was slow today. At least I did some quest parts and collected scented massage oil. I should finish the quest tomorrow and probably level up to level 12 and try to do the orchard. Although I doubt I'll be able to do that all.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment