With a little luck

Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Battlefield until I reach the junkyard. The the junkyard. Then the battlefield until arena. My original plan was to skip the arena, but since the L11 quest is unfinished due to the Halloween content, I'll just put flyers on all the remaining L11 monsters.

The hidden city - done in 24 adventures.
Oasis for worm-riding manual, pyramid, back to island - the concert needs a bit more flyers. 2 adventures in the shivering timbers did it. A couple more adventures on the battlefield.

It would be nice if I met the Monty Basingstoke-Pratt, IV boss this time. So I am going to cleesh a few enemies. That will probably cost me an ascension today, but I am not so much in a hurry anymore. I cleeshed like 15 enemies, but no hero. OK, maybe some other time... The Man with superhuman sarcasm to be on the safe side.

The lair:

Gate of Spirit - OK
Gate of Zest - I had to fish for clover (5 adventures!)
Gate of That Which is Hidden - I had to gamble a little - fortunately I did not pick the drunkenness potion.

Hedge maze - lots of stolen pieces.

Tower:
best-selling novelist - 1 adventure
concert pianist - 1 adventure
Vicious Easel - 1 adventure
Bowling Cricket - 3 adventures
Bronze Chef - 3 adventures
Enraged Cow - 1 adventure

...not bad, I have obtained those missing items in 1 adventure each.

Shadow, Naughty sorceress - piece of cake with the brimstone boxers. But the stats I received after the fight were enormous: 574 Beefiness, 516 Magicalness, 1114 Roguishness. Did they increase her level?

I did it, but it was close. I only had few spleen hits left today.

I guess there is no point listing my equipment and exact stats. It is enough to state that I had the brimstone boxers and that is enough to outmoxie her. I mainly focused on equipment that increases level or damage like grungy bandana and goth-kit T-shirt.

So, this is my so far fastest ascension: 8 days, 1400 adventures. If I did not explore the shivering timbers, I would be faster by almost a day.

The question remains whether to ascend today or not. I guess not, because I want one of the high-level skills: Smooth movement or Superhuman Cocktailcrafting.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment