Optimizing a bit

Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I tried to play as optimally as I could, but I suppose I am still far away from fast. Anyway, I managed to finish level 10 and 11 quests and the island war should end in 50 adventures. I took the frat-boy side this time.

I tried to obtain black pepper from dehydrated caviar, but no luck.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 145 (3 needed to level 13)
Mysticality: 96
Moxie: 97
Days played this run: 9

I'll reach level 13 on the battlefield, no problem with that. But I am afraid how many turns the gates and tower items would take me. Without clovers, without a single adventure spent south of the border, without an accordion and with lots of tower items missing, all would depend on luck tomorrow.

The other thing is whether I'll be able to defeat the sorceress. Currently, I have 203 muscle and 156 moxie with equipment. The war medal would add a bit of muscle and I am considering making a nasty rat mask. I can take my fresh misshapen animal skeleton and give it a sugar shield to be my spiky companion in the fight. I believe, if I am able to make it to the sorceress, I will be able to win as well.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment