Giving goats

Posted: Sunday, October 25, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

As I thought I got the final chrome ore on the first adventure.

The dairy goats were giving up their goods too easily. I got the 6 pieces of cheese (and 3 glasses of milk) in 12 adventures. With the blessing active, I continued adventuring there for 6 more adventures and got 2 pieces of cheese and 1 glass of milk. That just could be enough food ingredients for the rest of the run.

A short visit to the icy peak and haunted bathroom (hoping for the towel, but no luck). Daily dungeon -> Boris's key.

Enormous > sign. Dungeons of doom are found.

Vacation. Barrels - terrible luck, 2 misses, 2 explosions, 1 clover, 1 bloody mary. No even a single suitable cocktail and I need it badly to mix my ACs.

Semi-rare - lunchbox, finally, now I can eat with milk of magnesium.

Haunted ballroom. First no noncombats for ages and then 5x Curtains in a row.

My fifth vacation - got 3 magical ice cubes. Great, although I already have 2 and no matching drinks. I'll have to get the hippy outfit asap.

Pirate cove - got the outfit from non-combats.

Barney's Barrrr - collected 6 insults, gained access to F'c'le.

F'c'le - got shampoo and mop, reached level 9.

Valley beyond the orc chasm - collected bounty.

Hippy camp - got clothes from non-combats. Bought fruits, mixed drinks. 40 adventures left.

Worthless trinket -> clover -> brain -> meat maid.

Dungeons of Doom - got wand and ring of aggravate monster, but not enough potions. Risky.

Pixel farming - 9 white + 5 pastable.

What to zap? Dehydrated caviar. Got ancient spice. Why I am not surprised.

Final stats:
Level: 9
Muscle: 59
Mysticality: 54
Moxie: 76 (9 left to level 10)
Days played this run: 4

There is 40 adventures to next semi-rare. That does not seem to be enough time to reach level 10 and open the castle to get an inhaler. I am unsure what to pick.

I'll finish pixel farming and maybe I'll do a bit more DoD adventuring to get more potion and find out what they do.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment