In the cellar

Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I decided to go to the cellar again and collect the bounty - now I have enough dusty wine bottles to last until the end of the run.

I finished the holy MacGuffin Quest and reached level 12 at the end of the day.

Zapped another dehydrated caviar into another ancient spice. The wand has not been of any significant help this run.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 76
Mysticality: 79
Moxie: 125
Days played this run: 11

Tomorrow, I should start the war, do the orchard before eating, do the bandits and the farm subquests. I am not sure whether to try the sonofa beach - I have 3 reodorants and I need limes to make a sabre-tooth lime. I tried to get anticheese from the desert, but no luck. I am still missing all the other tower familiars - the potato and the barrrnacle. I have not stars and only few pixels. All considered I'll be lucky to ascend in 2 days.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment