Chasing giants

Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Today's bounty is on raver giants. Finally a good bounty. Though I have to open the castle first.

The penultimate airship was slow, but at least I got most of the needed items, including metallic A. And a magilaser blastercannon - while it does not have a moxie boost, its high power and total +20 damage is better than the long fights with LEW.

The castle is actually a bit tough for me, I had to use hair sprays and tap shoes. Hell food has caused my offstats lagging and I cannot equip pirate fledges yet!

I finally got a lime from a jumbo olive - it was about time.

I spent the rest of the day in the haunted ballroom and had a terrible time with the kitty. It batted out all the dance cards and most flutes of flat champagne - the items I needed most. It left alone all the now useless dehydrated caviar and such.

I am still missing lots of pixels, but I wanted to level up and get the to the peach pies ASAP and to the demon summoning room.

The black forest was extra fast. One black knight, map, panther -> wings, snake -> eyes. Done. One shore trip and I am out of adventures. More tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 61
Mysticality: 61
Moxie: 104
Days played this run: 9

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment