What now?

Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

16 more adventures in the 8-bit realm for the digital key.

Finishing the F'c'le. Weird, just like on my BM run, I cannot equip the pirate fledges yet due to mysticality requirement.

In the ballroom reaching level 10.

The Penultimate airship. Got magilaser blastercannon in first combat - great!

Cloud castle - it took quite long to rotate the wheel.

Hole in the sky (I'll be a hippy and skip the arena this time) - got exactly the needed amount of charts, stars and lines.

Back to the ballroom. Few dance cards. Level 11 reached, to my surprise.

Black forest. Map. Basket->pepper. Nice. Black kettle drum, hm. Some fruitless encounters. Broken wings. Nothing, nothing, nothing... Where is the black snake? I am out of adventures.

Pulverizing time. Giant needles, giant discarded torn-up glove, wolf mask, black knight equipment, extra magilaser blastercannons. 8 wads. 1 hot wad that I saved for later.

Black snake - sunken eyes. Black market. Vacation.

Haunted ballroom 2x. Forgot to read the diary. 2 more tries, no We'll All Be Flat. Out of adventures.

Cooked gnocchetti di Nietzsche and zapped them into spaghetti with Skullheads. Not ideal, but better than nothing.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 73
Mysticality: 68
Moxie: 107
Days played this run: 5

Tomorrow, I must not forget to pick up an inhaler on 6th adventure. Well, if I am lucky I might be able to ascend in 2 days. That is also the time needed to grow the flaming mushroom.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment