Food, food, food!!!

Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Food is a problem. I spent lots of adventures in the kitchen and cooked 3 sausage pizzas. And then I ate 2 brimstone sandwiches. Eeeek.

Drinks are another story, although I was unable to match one of the garnishes.

I did 2 trips on the beach and got 2 tower items. Other than that, I was working on the friar quest and managed to get it done and also got the steel margarita. I also got the manual of dexterity right on time to get the max bonus on a moxie day.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 20
Mysticality: 25
Moxie: 38 (2 left to level 7)
Days played this run: 4

Thanks to a good advice I got on the forums, I managed to get the bugbear outfit and I should be able to eat at pies from now on.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment