Muscle leap

Posted: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

With brother Corsican's blessing from yesterday, I headed to the haunted gallery with leprechaun and sombrero. The relative muscle gains in Louvre were great at my level on a muscle day.

Too bad, today's bounty is on astronomers. Since there were 3 locked doors in the daily dungeon, I went there and got the breath spray and zapped it.

When the blessing run out, I headed to the penultimate air ship and eventually to the castle in the sky to do the level 10 quest. Level 11 came sooner than the quest end though.

Then I did various parts of the level 11 quest that seem to be most effective at the moment. The cellar was not too hard with this optimizer. The desert was troublesome, because the non-combats did not want to come, but at least I got the General Sage's Lonely Diamonds Club Jacket. On the other had, I had to fight 6 blurs to get a drum machine.

In the end I managed to open the summoning chamber, find the hidden city, find the pyramid and meet Mr. Alarm (but I do not have stunt nuts...).

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 116 (9 missing to level 12)
Mysticality: 80
Moxie: 78
Days played this run: 8

With one more muscle day and 90 saved adventures, I should be able to reach level 13 in time, maybe even tomorrow. But if I'll be able to do the quests and defeat the sorceress the day after remains a question.

What needs to be done:
* castle in the sky to finish level 10 quest (can use flyers?) ~25 adventures
* farm start equipment ~30 adventures (can use flyers?)
* hidden city ~30 adventures
* pyramid ~50 adventures (can use flyers?)
* battlefield+side quests ~220 adventures
* lair ~50 adventures (no clovering)
* leveling up to level 12
* backfarming... ? adventures
= at lest 405 adventures

I expect to have about 470 adventures in the following 2 days, that is not much maneuvering space.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment