Sidequests

Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

My play was kind of chaotic today. I did one daily dungeon trip and got the breath spray, did the 3 missing shore trips and built a boat. I also got my epic hat.

I also went bounty-hunting hippies and collected their outfit.

Regarding quest, not much was done. The cyrpt is untouched except my short trip to get smart skull and bones. I am still missing a harem veil. I opened the haunted library, but not luck there so far.

I ate one lime pie (from the lemon party slot), one lihc eye pie, sausage pizza, knob pasty, fortune cookie and hot wing. Drinks were a bit easier due to the access to the hippy store.

I bought Envy and I am still low on meat.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 27
Mysticality: 30
Moxie: 44
Days played this run: 5

I am slipping behind due to the problematic access to good food. Tomorrow and the day after are moxie days. My goal would be to use the chest of the bonerdagon, the stat script and the leaflet during those days. If I somehow managed to get to level 10 in 2 days, I'll be happy.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment