Commence taming

Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Progress was good today. I have collected the lunchbox, got the Harold's bell, found the hidden temple and reached level 6 on the battlefield and thus was able to each Spaghetti with Skullheads. The only setback was the long stay in the misspelled cemetary, where grave robbers did not want to give up their shovel.

3 shugar shirts helped me level up faster and the sugar shards were a nice bonus to my MP. MP recharging was the biggest issue today - I need a MP recharging item, preferably the bubblewrap bottlecap turtleban.

I have built the meat car and then the meat maid.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 32 (8 left to level 7)
Mysticality: 23
Moxie: 21
Days played this run: 2

The goal for tomorrow is to reach 30 mysticality to be able to equip the stainless steel solitaire for a nice bonus to rollover adventures. Getting the steel margarita on day 3 would be a serious improvement for me, but I have my doubts I'll manage to do it.

I also must obtain enough money from the beefy bodyguards to buy a mushroom field and armor-craftiness. I must not forget to collect enough pixels and I shall start thinking about the daily dungeon. And the quests.

Did I mention this is my Bad Moon lead-in? No clover adventures, legendary epic stuff or free meals and drinks for me.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment