Reached the lair

Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

20 adventures on the beach got me the missing 4 barrels. I guess it is a gain after all. No demon name though.

I did not want to do the junkyard with the cat, but then I realized I'll probably need the mutagen to defeat the man and changed my mind. The cat was a problem - it caused me getting beaten instead of getting the pliers by blocking my attempts to obtain them multiple times.

I skipped the flyers. I'll rather level up my familiars in the cake-shaped arena (or if everything goes right, I'll just get the lead necklace and use the buffs).

I ran into Brutus on the battlefield and nearly died, but in the end I managed to use my last 2 frozen feathers and got the laurels - it will be handy against the shadow.

The fights became harder and I had to cleesh a naughty sorority nurse and run away from a war sergeant.

Frat boys are all gone, time to get the mutagen - 20 adventures...

Time to bring down the man. With Vug Beeloo help. OK, now I am a decorated war hero, but I need 6 more moxie point to reach level 13. Since I also need the star gear, my way is clear.

Kitty batting star charts is irritating. Anyway, I am done with stars and I still need over 1000 substats. I am still missing lots of pixels, but reaching level 13 is more important now as I want to use today's zap on the DoD keys. To the manor. Dance cards were scarce, but I made it with 3 adventures and 4 fullness left.

The gates: Gate of Morose Morbidity and Moping & Gate of Machismo & Gate of the Ogre - OK.

Keys: zapped the DoD key, but missing the digital one. 13 adventures getting the loaded dice - probably should not have bothered.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 93
Mysticality: 93
Moxie: 149
Days played this run: 13

I should be able to ascend tomorrow - if nothing terrible happens. The shadow might pose a problem, but I have enough adventures left. Hopefully.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment