Demon hunting

Posted: Friday, October 23, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I picked up a knob goblin lunch box right in the beginning. Extra adventures are important today.

A couple of adventures in the kitchen got me knob sausage and dry noodles. Good, today is a muscle day. Now I need to reach level 6 in time.

Boss bat's lair using Harold's bell got me some 9500 meat. Enough to buy a mushroom field and some early skills.

Looking for a key in the misspelled cemetary, but it took a while. I only managed to spent 2 adventures in the cola battlefield and I was level 6. Eating spaghetti with skullheads.

Dark elbow of the woods - reached 30 moxie. Good bye sugar shorts, hello brimstone boxers. The fun starts now and never ends. Well, it'll end on the battlefield, but that is far away.

Cleared the 3 locations, but missing a wussiness potion. I tried to get it for 2 more adventures, but then moved on. There is over 30 adventures ahead. Got the potion - multiple actually.

Terrible luck at the sewer grate continues - worthless knick-knack -> I finally built a meat car, went on my first vacation and got an anti-cheese, strange. Shall I assemble a cottage? I guess so.

3 adventures left. Let's try obtaining the beer lens. No luck. 19 drunkenness.
2 adventures. Tried for dirty hobo gloves and finally got them.

Planted mushrooms to get the flaming one in 6 days. Today would be a good day to start a 10-day black mushroom cycle, but I hopefully would not be around to pick them anyway.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 31
Mysticality: 26
Moxie: 36 (4 left to level 7)
Days played this run: 2

Getting liver of steel on day 2 is a big achievement for me. I wonder if I am able to improve my best ascension time. I guess so, playing a moxie class with the boxers should negate the lack of stat days.

As usual, I have many tasks to do. Dispatch the goblin king, collect pixels, open Spookyraven manor, get the epic hat and build the chef, bartender and maid. And the daily dungeon. The sugar shirts make me level up too fast to get it all done on time.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment