Almost there

Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I almost collected the bounty today in the dungeons of doom. I'll need to spend a little more time in there tomorrow.

My little darling, the black cat, weights now full 20 pounds.

I killed the bonerdagon and the goblin king, opened the gallery and the ballroom and collected the pirate outfit.

Zapped a jumbo olive, but got a cherry. I'll try again tomorrow.

Tr4pz0r wants asbestos ore. Out of my 7 runs, he only requested chrome ore once - he must be doing this on purpose.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 38
Mysticality: 39
Moxie: 58 (10 needed to level 9)
Days played this run: 6

Tomorrows priority is getting to level 9 and doing the quest to get bonuses on muscle day. I'll probably visit the ballroom and neglect the tr4pz0r quest.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment