Hippies marching

Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I had 10 adventures of Hella Smooth from yesterday, so I spent them in the hole in the sky. Too bad today's bounty is not on astronomers.

Then back to the island. I got the outfit in the hippy camp and after 2 adventures in the frat house, the war started. Nice.

The Organic Orchard. Getting the hatchling scent gland took like 20 adventures with knob goblin eyedrops and mining helm. This is very bad, one would expect better from the Envy and Mad looting skillz. Then I drunk the !potion and got hella smooth buff and used the scent gland. Got the second one in 4 adventures. Good kitty. And the final one in 1 adventure. Very good kitty. Queen fell. I think I was lucky in the end, if the cat batted away the glands... Peach pie time.

Spent remaining hella smooth turns in the sky.

The farm - no surprises.

Themthar hills - not good without leprechaun, but 2 inhalers, 2 nasal sprays, the disco banjo and the Braaaains effect helped. 5 adventures getting Brains + 48 adventures collecting. Ugh.

On the battlefield - 8 adventures to get to the beach. The I called it quits and went bounty-hunting. I dislike the Sonofa beach (of course), but I guess I'll have to try it. Depends on whether the cat bats away the barrels or not.

Bounty collected, drunk white lighnting and spending blindness adventures on the desert - finally got the anticheese.

To adventures on the beach got me 1 barrel and 3 limes and some other useless junk.

I finally got black pepper today. And I might have missed a semi-rare. Though there are still 2 tries as all the numbers fell into the valid range.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 85
Mysticality: 86
Moxie: 137 (11 left to level 13)
Days played this run: 12

There is a chance to ascend tomorrow, but there are too many variables. I would not count one that - the day after tomorrow seems more likely.

Note to self: I MUST TRY THE SEMI-RARE on the 1st adventure tomorrow.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment