Ascending again

Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Today was the El Dia de Los Muertos Borrachos day, one of the best holidays. With some save dtrns, I farmed a lot of corpse drinks. And then I ascended, perming Pastamastery.

A Turtle Tamer is me.

With the Tome of Sugar Shummoning, the progress was better than on my last run, but I had two problems. First, reaching 10 mysticality and then reaching level 4 soon enough. In the end I managed to solve them both, using sugar sheets (1 shield, 1 shirt, 1 pants).

I managed to kill Baron von Ratsworth using the Toss skill 2 times after buying Empathy (the sugar shield broke down before).

Final stats:
Class: Turtle Tamer
Level: 4
Muscle: 15 (5 left to level 5)
Mysticality: 11
Muscle: 11
Days played this run: 1

I must focus on eating better tomorrow - that means reaching level 6. Drinks are taken care of with the tavern swill and one spare lesser corpse drink.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment