Time race - lost

Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

OK, let's see what from the yesterday's plan can I accomplish today:

Clearing the rest of buried pyramid: 30 adventures.

Farming in the hole in sky: 36 adventures.

Farming for goat milk while having +item drop effect I used in the sky: 2 adventures (and got one!)

I decided not to do the sonofa beach quest. This will prolong my fighting on the battlefield by ~25 turns, but it is likely that adventuring on the beach would take more. The beach is a great place for people with skills and pompadour puppy, but sucks for newbies like me.

On the battlefield reaching the junkyard: 16 adventures
I am now level 13.

Retrieving the tools: 10 adventures
I started using the NS familiars to level them to 5 pounds. I only have the irradiated pet snacks and I will be able to get a buff from the arena, but I have no other items - no lead necklace, no bar skin, no whistle from the dungeons of doom and no elite goblin uniform.

Collecting semi-rare item: 1 adventure (distilled fortified wine, since I already ate what I could and I need adventures badly)

On the battlefield reaching the arena: 18 adventures (delayed by a clod hopper) (got Elmley shades, sweet!)

Looking for the guy made of bees in the bathroom to invite him to the concert: 23 adventures

Clearing the battlefield: 17 adventures

Killing The Man: 1 adventure (with philter of phorce and serum of sarcasm to be on the safe side, 8 thrust smacks got rid of him)

2 of my NS familiars have now 5 pound and 3 on have 4. My biggest problem now is the digital key, and I also have not identified the ! potions. If I get teleported or drunk, I'll be in trouble.

I have 2 adventures and 11 drunkenness left.

Looking at the gates, I am sure I will not make it today. 2 items I do not have and the 3rd needs teleportitis.

I spend 2 adventures in the sewer exchanging clovers for trinkets and then buying ancient seal figurines to use the potioned adventures in a partially useful way. No items dropped from the heat seals.

Into the black forest for Black No.2: 3 adventures (lucky!)

Heading south for a jabanero chewing-gum (used clover after 7 adventures): 8 adventures
Now I'll need another clover for the skeleton.

Spent 6 turns in the barrel and 4 fishing in the sewer: 10 adventures (teleportitis is gone now)
Found just one worthless item and traded it for clover.

19 adventures left and I need 27 white pixels - there is no real chance to collect them with my skills so I headed bounty hunting. Collected the bounty (mechamechs are easy to find with +20 ML).

I got no floaty sand today despite running into multiple clod hoppers. Mall price is 7000 meat. Lobsters cost 23000/35000. Crystallized memory is at 430000.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 154 (19 more needed for level 14)
Mysticality: 109
Moxie: 120
Days played this run: 12

If I only had the pixels... Never mind, I will climb the tower tomorrow. That is if I do not run into the giant egg, like the last time.

Picked and planted new mushrooms - I am planting 12 knoll spores and 4 knob spores per day and selling them for about 8000 meat (760 cost the spores). It seems the most profitable strategy.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment