Lack of stat gain areas

Posted: Sunday, August 23, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

The progress in stats was slow today. The yuletide distracted me, though I only spent 2 adventures there. Maybe I should have invested more and use the marshmallows tomorrow to adventure in hard areas.

I decided to unlock the Spookyraven Manor and adventured in the billiard rooms really long until I got the library key. Bad RNG!

I was not strong enough for the haunted library and so I have built myself a bartender in a box, visited the harem and then went to find the white citadel. I did not find it, but I got the hippy outfit and invested 600 meat + worthless trinket + 15 turns to build a boat.

Fruits from the hippy store allowed me to make lots of fruity drinks, tomato juice of powerful power and a serum of sarcasm. Goblin king did not even touch me and I collected his cape. I did not want the crown, because the Seal Clubber's Epic Hat is better anyway. And without Entangling noodles and some initiative booster, I still rely on moxie. Since I reached level 7, I spend the 4 remaining turns in the Cyrpt.

With the acquired equipment and a hair spray, I was able to survive in the haunted library, but did not encounter the bookshelf to unlock the second floor of the manor.

While in the library, my mysticality finally reached 30 and I was able to equip the stainless steel scarf for a +20 ML boost (35 total) and went into the spooky forest to find the hidden temple. But no luck.

At least I collected 2 Goblin T-shirts today and can boost my muscle or moxie as needed.

I did not encounter any rock monsters. Probably because I did not spend enough adventures in one place. Floaty sand price is 10500 and lobsters fell to 25000/30000 meat. Oh, well.

I collected a couple of spare mushrooms from my field and made some pizzas to eat.

Final stats:
Level: 7
Muscle: 42
Mysticality: 30
Moxie: 28
Days played this run: 4

11 muscle (~1000 substats) is needed for level 8. I doubt I'll be able to reach it tomorrow. The priority would be to finish the friars quest and get the steel margarita. I should also acquire the epic hat. Hitting the daily dungeon would be a good thing too.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment