Slow progress

Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Things were really slow today, despite the muscle day. I am really missing pastamastery. Obtaining food was nearly impossible. I only managed to cook a single knob sausage pizza. In the end I forgot I do not have liver of steel and got myself drunk.

I managed to collect a bounty, the artist's tools and finish 2 quests. I tried to fight the baron, but without grenades, he beat me twice and I gave up and turned off the faucet.

The single rock snake I run into today did not leave anything behind. Mall prices are around 12000, lobsters cost 40000/45000.

Final stats:
Level: 5
Muscle: 21
Mysticality: 11
Moxie: 12
Days played: 2

I adventured with a leprechaun as a familiar to train it a bit for the beefy bodyguards. Familiar buffing skills would be really handy.

100+48 lumps of Saccharine Maple sap cheaper than my one are still in the mall.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment