Cola wars are good

Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Things are getting better. After all the trouble yesterday, situation has improved.

In the start of the day, I picked the Knob Goblin lunchbox. That really helped because food and booze are still scarce. After that I finished the meatcar and got Fernswarthy key and his book. I managed to pick a brain during the quest and a smart skull came quickly. Turning the meatcar into a maid was a matter of 160 meat (115 returned to me for selling the spare parts).

Visit to the cola wars battlefield allowed me to gain stats quickly and I also picked up a shield. The whole uniform actually - it is handy as it regenerates 3 MP (that's 3*17 saved meat) per adventure and allows me to summon ingredients and such. It would probably be a good idea to go to the cola battlefield earlier in future runs.

Then I went to the fun house. I got plenty of boxes and since I also had multiple chef's hats from yesterday, I decided to go after another skull and brain. They came in a couple of turns and a chef in the box is now sitting in my campground, already saving me 4 adventures today. A single visit to the tavern got me beer lens. Unexpected, but I would do the chef first anyway.

Few more adventures at the Fun house got me the required items, but the sleeping door did not want to come and so I headed to the bat hole. I was switching between a fairy and a leprechaun today and the leprechaun was at level 9 when I started to adventure in the boss bat lair. I encountered like 5 bodyguards before the boss bat. Using the bell got me another 19 beefy bodyguards. I made about 8500 meat from them. It could be a bit more if I had some familiar weight boosting skills permed.

With 1 adventure left, I got back to the fun house, smashed Beelzebozo, and built the Hammer of Smiting.

Earlier today, I got the annoying pitchfork from the fairy in the bugbear pens and the mayor tasked me to breed the flaming mushroom - exactly the one I wanted. The meat made today allows me to buy the mushroom field. This is really fortunate, because today is the right day to start breeding black mushrooms.

Another fortunate event was getting 2 handfuls of floaty sands from the 2 rock snakes I encountered. This gives me the the needed 125 handfuls (with the 123 stored at Hagnk's). Mall price is 11500, lobsters dropped to 29000/35000.

At the end of the day, I had ~7500 meat. Still not enough to start buying the needed skills, since I will soon need 2500 to build a boat.

The day would be perfect if I also found I shirt to make use of the Torso awaregness skill.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 34
Mysticality: 23
Moxie: 22
Days played this run: 3

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment