Meat hunt

Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

A moxie day on a festival of Jarlsberg is a great combination. With the cool club - the Frozen seal spine - that regenerates HP and MP, I should be able to adventure almost anywhere. My biggest problem is meat - I do not have enough to buy Tongue of the Walrus, Eye of the Stout and Lunging Thrust-Smack. I must make money quickly.

The day did not start good, an ancient seal beat me, because I left too much +ML equipment on. Damn.

Because I was out of milk of magnesium I went after the goats and I got milk from the very first one. Nice.

Adventuring in the Penultimate fantasy airship and then in the Castle in the sky (with hair spray and ben-gal balm), I discovered my new arch enemy - the Procrastination giant. After reaching level 11, I continued in the castle with leprechaun to make money for Tongue of the Walrus, the black market and to collect discarded pacifiers for bounty hunter.

Time to eat - clovering into the hippy camp in disguise fortunately provided 2 limes. So it's two lime pies and two rat appendix stir-fries and a fortune cookie today. I'll be collecting Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler for the island war quest.

I also managed to find the black market and open the summoning chamber in the cellar. Dusty bottle of Port is the right one for me this ascension.

When the time came, I forged my frigid-ass club and called the infernal seals. With the club, I do not need to use potions anymore. I hoped to get the Abyssal ember, but got the sizzling seal fat. Better than nothing, will try again tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 116 (9 missing to level 12)
Mysticality: 79
Moxie: 94
Days played this run: 9

Floaty sand is at 8500 meat, lobsters at 25000/41000.

The progress today was not great, but since this was a moxie day, I focused on moxie and I actually got more moxie than muscle points. Adventuring was much easier with the frozen seal spine's regeneration abilities, especially on festival of Jarlsberg. Healing was 7 MP and thrust-smack just 1 MP. No problems with HP anymore.

Tomorrow, I will pick my black mushrooms and make myself a spooky gravy fairy familiar. I must finish the major Zapruder quest and get the mushroom fermenting solution asap. I should hurry and finish the holy MacGuffin quest before reaching level 12.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment