Loved by RNG

Posted: Friday, August 7, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Getting all the items for F'c'le is usually a lengthy process. Not today, I got the two missing pieces and my pirate fledges in less than 5 adventures. Now, how probable is that with +0% item drop?

Then I spend a couple of turns in the Haunted Bathroom and said Guy Made of Bees twice while I was waiting for level 11. A thoughtful Clod Hopper stopped by and left 2 handfuls of floaty sand behind. Its price has dropped to 20000 per unit.

A visit in the spooky forest revealed the hidden temple.

Then I realized tomorrow is a mystical day and decided to save some turns, ate 2 lich eye pies, a fortune cookie (74,79 are the lucky numbers) and a bought 2 mole molé molé. Not having Pastamastery sucks. I am also out of my supply of cocktailcrafting accessories, I would have to ask demon for favors. Anyway, 102 turns saved. May the RNG be with me (tomorrow).

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 81
Mysticality: 100 (4 left to level 11)
Moxie: 69
Days in this run: 10

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment