Goats and barrels

Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Today is 4th day of my mushroom planting cycle and I have picked two warm mushrooms (and some extra 1st generation mushrooms I'll sell in the mall).

Barrel was a nightmare - 2 explosions + 1 mimic (who accidentally killed me) in the advanced booze square. 2 more explosions elsewhere and the normal booze was right under the advanced booze. Strange.

9 turns at the lemon party slot got me the 2 missing limes, one cherry, orange and lemon.

I ventured into the mine and got the mining uniform without big problems. On the slope I collected 3 glasses of goat milk with the 6 pieces of goat cheese. I was too lazy to look for cold resistance and headed back to the cyrpt.

Fights were smooth, except for the defiled nook, the giant skeleton was hiding somewhere and now I really have lots of skeleton bones and smart skulls. The Bonerdagon was easy with serum of sarcasm, hair spray and Ben-gal balm and I collected its vertebra.

While under the effect of the serum, I headed into the haunted ballroom hoping to encounter the Strung-up quartet adventure and so I did on my first step there and reduced the combat frequency. 3 adventures with serum left. Too bad I did not unlock the haunted gallery, I would have tried my luck there.

Later, looking at my stats, I realized, I would only be able to make it to level 9 today if I spent the next 40 turns under the effect of superhuman sarcasm bashing tough monsters or gambling in the haunted bedroom. I am not in such a hurry and decided not to spend that many reagents and meat.

Back to the extreme slope. In like 5 adventures, I collect the 2 missing pieces of the extreme cold weather gear and finish the trapper quest. Unexpected.

Adventuring at the pirate cove got me eyepatch and two parrots. That reminded me I need the wand. At the end of the day I have discovered the secrets of the dungeons of doom.

Finally, I bought a sturdy sword hilt and a tenderizing hammer and made myself a chrome sword and a hippo whip for effective back-farming (I can adventure at +45ML).

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 66 (2 left to level 9)
Mysticality: 48
Moxie: 46 (68 with equipment)
Days played this run: 6

Floating sand float around 11000 meat, lobsters are 22000/30000. I wonder when the supply stops.

Tomorrow, I should obtain the wand and zap the extra shoulder parrot I have. I must not forget to remove two frozen mushroom sprouts and replace them with spooky ones. Getting to level 9 should be easy and I do not expect problems finishing the quest. After meeting the hacker, the priority should be stats. I should also think about pixels.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment