Up I go

Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

I have almost all the floaty sand I need (123) and getting the other 2 should not be a problem. The prices were fluctuating around 11000 meat and sometimes even lower. I bought some.

I also bought one wok lobster and one more live lobster to have something to sell later. I guess the prices should go up when the rock monsters are gone.

I grew tired of aftercore play and decided to ascend. I actually reached level 16 with stats of 165/229/186. The skill I permed was of course Advanced Saucecrafting.

Today is a muscle day and because I need the Pulverize skill to make a rock lobster, I chose the Seal Clubber class. I was not sure whether to choose a Muscle or Mysticality sign, but finally decided for Muscle, because I expect to do a lot of crafting.

While adventuring with Sleazy Gravy Fairy, I managed to get 5 chef's hats, create one gourd potion and collect half of a bounty. I found a ten leaf clover in a barrel and got the Knob goblin uberpants. With 7+4 mysticality, I can summon reagents and cocktailcrafting ingredients and so I did.

Selling 3 baconstones allowed me to buy an oven and ingredients for 2 lemon pies.

Final stats:
Class: Seal Clubber
Level: 4
Muscle: 13
Mysticality: 7
Moxie: 8
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment