And again

Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

I am ashamed. I lost to NS. Several times. The skill blocking ability really makes things complicated. Anyway, I ended the day as:
Level: 13
Muscle: 123
Mysticlaity: 168
Moxie: 134 (199 with equipment)
Days played this run: 15

The first battle (with lower moxie and beer bong) did cost me almost all bombs and healing items. In the last battle, I finally obtained Happiness and the first form was not a problem. The second one did not fall to my spells.

Floaty sand drops were bad as well even with a baby fairy. I got just one in the whole day. Mall price is at 28400. Rising, hmmm. Lobsters are 124500 and 145000. Still high, but at least falling. Cannot buy them anyway due to naughty NS! ;-)

There are now 59 lumps of saccharine maple sap cheaper than the my one. I guess people are losing nerves

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment