Crys-rock finally falls (5th try)

Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

After a few adventures hunting spooky fairies my first encounter with crys-rock occurred. Without equipment that boosts my muscle and moxie, I did not hit him at all. Another defeat. Looks like I really need the 2-handed club or grenades. Maybe Eye of the stoat would have helped, but I did not have the meat. Or a spell. I like throwing spells. Why didn't I permed a spell? A handy cannelloni cannon perhaps? I should do a few runs with Pastamancer, my favorite class anyway.

When the time to eat got near I spent 14 adventures at the lemon party slot and only got one lime. I guess I was lucky 3 days ago. I zapped a spare cherry and got a jumbo olive. Hmmm. Then I decided to give up my remaining spices and herbs and cooked 2 rat appendix stir fries. Using my last milk of magnesium, I ate what I could and finished with two goblin pasties from yesterday, getting myself beaten up :-). Never mind that.

How I beat Crys-rock



Time to try crys-rock while being beaten up. That should make my gear relatively more effective, because the scaling monster will be weaker. I was wearing similar equipment as previously (safari hat, pitchfork, flaming talons, snowboarder pants, eXtreme mittens, infernal insoles and acid-squirting flower). After using deleveling items from the F'c'le and from the Haunted bathroom (2 handfuls of sawdust and gob of wet hair), a single thrust-smack brought it down. That was too easy. And yes, the sleazy fairy helped a bit too.




Then I was adventuring in the haunted bathroom (said guy made of bees twice), haunted gallery (louvreing and collecting hoofs) and F'c'le (cleaned it).

In the end of the day I collected distilled fortified wine, because I am still low on booze. And then I finished the currently available Nemesis quest and got the Epic hat.

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 100 (4 left to level 11)
Mysticality: 69
Moxie: 76
Days played this run: 8

The mushroom field is a nice little money machine. Knob an Knoll mushrooms sell for about 500 meat. Too bad all the money ends in Hagnk's. The initial investment of 5000 would pay itself off in one day. My black mushrooms and the spooky gravy fairy will be ready in 2 days.

Tomorrow is the second moxie day and I shall focus on obtaining enough booze by either gaining access to the manor wine cellar or by finishing the spooky fairy quest.

Floaty sand cost around 7000 meat, lobsters are around 40000/57000.

Infernal seal clubbing



When there were no more adventures left, I decided to do some seal-clubbing again. I had to club 2 armored seals to get my seal iron. Well, at least I got something for all the meat, tomato and reagent - I suppose, it will be handy against the sorceress.

Two more ancient seals provided the powdered sealbones. And to seal the day I clubbed one navy seal. Unlike yesterday, fortune smiled on me and I got both the frost-rimmed seal hide and the frozen seal spine. This should make my clubbing much easier. The fight was actually quite tough as the seal was hitting me for 50 points each round. With these cold goodies, I shall freeze some frat boys' asses on the battlefield with ease.

With one imbued candle left, I will use a charred seal figurine tomorrow.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment