War is tough

Posted: Monday, August 10, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

I hoped to accomplish more today, but the war proved troublesome. First, I spent s lot of adventures retrieving the meat, because I missed my semi-rares. The other nightmare was Sonofa beach, where I wasted over 70 adventures. Having 18 valuable trinkets, 21 limes, lemons and bottles of rum and 3 wool hats is nice, but I could have lived without it. That's with the monster bait equipped.

On the other side, the junkyard and the jam fliers were swift.

I finished the day as:
Level: 13
Muscle: 111
Mysticality: 150
Moxie: 105
Days played this run: 13

There were few turns left after defeating The Man, but I did not even pass the three gates. A Dungeons of doom potion was my doom. The only one I did not have was the one I needed. And while trying them I got drunk :-(. That's a real pity, because wanted to use today's zap on one of the keys and now I need to find something else to zap.

I hope to destroy the Naughty sorceress tomorrow. It is a moxie day hence I hope it is not unreasonable to expect to reach 120 moxie. With equipment, I should be able to reach 180. Not enough for safe adventuring, but the 23 filthy poultices I bought today should compensate. I pray. We'll see.

Live lobsters are at 47500 meat in the mall and wok lobsters are at 54500. Since making a wok lobster from a live one costs 1000 + skill, I expect wok lobsters to drop a bit more. Floaty sand keeps floating around 21800 meat.

I have a lump of Saccharine Maple sap in my store for 120000, there are 55 cheaper in the mall. It should be interesting to watch how the prices rise as the supply diminishes.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment