Mystical

Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Today was a mysticality day and I decided to level a bit. Reaching level 15 was not hard and I can now summon 5 reagents per day and make better potions. I lost my semi-rare, because I foolishly attempted to get the same one as yesterday. Getting filthy lucre was easy and profitable on the penultimate airship.

I decided to buy the bounty-hunter helmet, asked the buff-bot for a favor, used the arena item-drop buff, knob-goblin eyedrops and pet-buffers and also the cyclops eye-drops (once) and some potions to get as much floaty sand as possible for me. And I was lucky and got a total of 10 handfuls today. If only the good fortune lasted. I am missing being a Disco Bandit with moxie moon sign. Those easily attainable +50% would be handy.

I am still missing 60 bones for my Misshapen animal skeleton. I bought one bone, but when I saw the price of the dusty animal pelvis, I decided to farm at the conservatory for one more day.

Final stats: 15/142/202/162

Lobster prices are at 58000/61500 meat and floaty sand has dropped to 15000 meat.

There are 51 lumps of Saccharine Maple sap cheaper than the my one + owner of a 100 of them has also lowered his price. So there are 151 total items.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment