SC vs NS

Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Hunting pixels with +90% item drop: 19 adventures

Hedge maze puzzle (with tomato juice of powerful power): 6 adventures

The tower:
1. fancy bath slug: 1 adventure
2. flaming samurai: 10 adventures (using NS familiar to get them to 5 pound)
3. fickle finger of f8: 1 adventure
4. bowling cricket: 3 adventures
5. beer batter: 1 adventure
6. collapsed mineshaft golem: 5 adventures

Fighting shadow (4 filthy poultices): 1 adventure

Time to test the sorceress: 214 muscle and 140 moxie with equipment. I had my doubts whether I'll be able to defeat her. And I lost. I have defeated the first form, but with only 15 HP left. She was hitting me for 44 HP per round. The first blow of her second form for 52 HP was the last.

I tested her immediately again with 207 muscle and 145 moxie. The first form was hitting me for 40 HP, the second for 48 HP. I defeated the first form sooner, because she did not heal this time.

One more test with 203/153 mus/mox. I was loosing about 37 HP per round to the first form and 46 HP to the second one. I was hitting the second one for 50-60 HP per round without using any skills.

What now? With 3 loses, the block rate should be down and I may try using thrust-smacks, filthy poultices, bombs or stun items. With ambidextrous funk-slinging, my chances would be good. Without it, it is a risk and leveling a bit could not hurt - since there was a bounty on cubist bull, I headed into the gallery.

32 adventures in the gallery and I missed my semi-rare adventure.

I bought Eye of the stoat, put on a different equipment and tried NS again with 216 mus, 146 mox, and 330 HP. Thrust-smack did go through, but due to lower damage reduction, she was hitting me for 50 HP. The second form got me after I dealt ~200 damage and wasted 3 poultices. More training is needed.

Another try, this time with 212 mus, 157 mox, 322 HP. She has beaten me again.

Decided to part with another 10000 and bought LTS. That did it. The damage delivered was in 150-200 range and with 1 poultice I defeated her.

Stats when the Naughty Sorceress fell:
Level: 13 - seal clubber
Muscle: 163 (212 with equipment)
Mysticality: 116 (138)
Moxie: 130 (157)
Days played this run: 13 (2023 adventures)
Gear:
* Scalp of Gorgolok
* bronze breastplate
* frozen seal spine
* Hammer of Smiting
* Boss Bat britches
* Orange Star of Sacrifice
* pirate fledges
* badass belt
Familiar:
* Sleazy gravy fairy with hot pink lipstick

I managed to improve my ascension time by 3 days and 272 adventures. I am still pretty slow speed ascender, but the situation shall improve a bit once I get HP Pulverize. That is, in a few days. A lot of credit has to be given to the frozen seal spine - it has been a tremendous help since I got it.

My nearest goal is to make some meat, get to level 15, buy pulverize and farm some lobsters and floaty sand. Mall price is about 6400, lobsters are at 25000/31000 meat. Crystallized memory is around 400000.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment