Guess what...I did not make it

Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

A nightmare. Farming the whole day. Bubbly potion and some stars came quickly. But then I spent ages while looking for a guitar. Well, at least I got a grungy flannel shirt (and another bandana). Topiary golems were easy. But then the tower. I had to go back for every item and I am still at level 5. First a hair spay - not hard but still one turn lost. Then ninja stars. Ouch, I did not spend a single turn there during the run. And then NG. Another 40 turns in the chasm (got f3d0r4 at least). And then black pepper. And another 40 or more in black forest. Still no pepper, but I got whole black armaments and spend about 20 turns trick-or-treating and finally got the pepper on my very last adventure today (and that was the whole Halloween for me). At least I won't have to spend more time in the black forest tomorrow.

Final stats:
Level: 13
Muscle: 117
Mysticality: 160
Moxie: 118
Days played this run: 14

One thing is clear. Tomorrow is the second moxie day and with my current moxie and equipment (the flannel jacket is +11 mox), I shall be able to defeat NS without much trouble. With base moxie of 126+, I expect be able to get to 200 with equipment.

Live lobster prices jumped to 189000 and wok lobsters are at 195000. Hopefully it is just due to the Halloween and it will drop again. If not, then I had missed my chance to buy one yesterday and I still cannot do it due to HC limitations. Floaty sand is at 22500.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment