Paying the debts

Posted: Sunday, August 30, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Today, I had to finish lots of older quests. The holy MacGuffin quest is almost complete, I am in the pyramid and I got the token.

The bandits in the hills are delat with and I have been adventuring on the battlefield, clearing the path to the Sonofa Beach. But I cannot continue, because I have the +5% noncombat modifier running in the haunted ballroom. That needs to be turned off before I adventure on the beach. But because it is so beneficial, I need to prepare the guy made of bees and clear the pyramid first. I am not sure, whether it is worth it to invest into building a monster bait. Since I only have few pixels and no digital key, the answer is probably no.

Floaty sand costs 8000 meat and lobsters 30000/40000 meat. Crystallized memory has fallen to 320000.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 140 (8 left to level 13)
Mysticality: 99
Moxie: 112
Days played this run: 11

Reaching level 13 tomorrow will be easy, but there is only a very slim chance of defeating the sorceress. Considering the fact that I have no stars yet and only few pixels. Let's see:
* ~30 adventures - finishing the holy MacGuffin quest.
* ~40 adventures - saying guy made of bees.
* ~30 adventures - farming stars and lines.
* ~50 adventures - on the sonofa beach.
* ~30 adventures - in the junkyard.
* ~25 adventures - on the battlefield.
* ~30 adventures - in the lair.
* ~40 adventures - farming pixels for the digital key.
That is a total of 275 adventures. I could probably save adventures by skipping the sonofa beach, but I have to do the arena due to familiar weight buff. That means I'll be some 100 adventures short. Only extreme luck could help me here. And even in that case I may not defeat the sorceress.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment