Nothing to write home about

Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Today was not good. A Clod Hopper has overridden my semi-rare adventure I really needed. Retrieving the sisters' meat will be troublesome. Too bad I do not know the right demon to ask for help. The farm and the orchard are clean (I only got a single flaming feather and no duct tape :-().

The level 11 quest is finished, farming for lion oil took quite long.

I have zapped an original G into a metallic A and made the WAND. I have one spare G. I have the star key and star hat, but only 2 stars left and 14 lines. Bad luck. And I also do not have any guitars. More farming.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 103
Mysticality: 138 (10 left to level 13)
Moxie: 98
Days played this run: 12

Reaching level 13 tomorrow should not be a problem, but beating the sorceress will be hard for me. I have no chance to have moxie high enough to avoid the damage and I still remember how hard it was to defeat her with Pastamancer the first time. And I was level 14 then and I was able to buy some good equipment. Now, in HC, I only have the stainless steel suspenders, pulled porquoise ring and the war medal, things will be tough.

Live lobster prices in mall are at 50000 (wok lobster under 60000) and floaty sand is at 21000. Not surprising.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment