Quests lagging

Posted: Friday, August 28, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

At the start of the day, I have summoned one more seal,but only got a second sizzling seal fat.

Then I picked my black mushrooms and created the spooky fairy. Obtaining the small glove took ages - 40 adventures or so. Felonia fell and I got the rewards. Not sure if it was worth it.

I had to trade 3 of the mushrooms and make mushroom wine. Lots of potential meat is lost.

Another 15 adventures looking for a goat milk. I should not have done that. I ate some stir fries, goblin pasties and apricots.

After that I managed to get the war started, cleaned the orchard and the farm to gain access to easily obtainable food. Though my chef exploded after cooking the wet stunt nut stew. And yes, this means I have dealt with Dr. Awkward.

I made enough meat to buy Double-fisted skull smashing and wielding the Hammer of smiting in the offhand helps with my muscle and damage dealt to monsters.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 130 (18 left to level 13)
Mysticality: 91
Moxie: 104
Days played this run: 10

The progress was poor, mainly due to the Felonia quest, where I wasted 40 adventures. Now I really have lots of spooky mushrooms.

Tomorrow, I should finish the holy MacGuffin quest, collect enough stars and another inhaler for the bandits quest. I want to start on the battlefield right after that.

Since I do not have the elite knob goblin uniform, I'll probably spend 10 turns in the arena and train my leprechaun and get a lead necklace. Thinking about that, I should be doing that on the first day, until I have a permed familiar buffing skill or even two.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment