Not good, not bad

Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Today was a lazy day without much surprises. I met the clod hopper twice, but not a single floaty sand. Bad clod hopper!

The progress was adequate and I ended as:
Level: 10
Muscle: 77
Mysticality: 94
Moxie: 67
Days in this run: 9

I have finished the level 10 quest. I also gained access to The F'c'le and collected the rigging shampoo.

In the the cloud castle, I got the furry fur. Item drops were pretty bad, because I was using my Sombrero and no item drop modifiers.

I burned a lot of potions today, I am down to 5 spare scrumptious reagents and since I do not expect to beat NS in less than 5 days, I must be careful with them. I hope that Saucegeyser would allow me to take greater risks and save some potions. I need 10 more mysticality to get to level 11 to get the spell.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment