Too much myst

Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , ,

Haunted library took just 1 adventure and now I can access the second floor of the manor. Though I would have to wait a bit to adventure there without a potion.

The daily dungeon provided Boris's key and a lengthy stay at the lemon slot machine got me limes (18 turns->4 limes) and some jumbo olives.

I managed to do the Friar quest and get the steel margarita with only a couple of adventures left. This was today's priority and the invested adventures shall pay themselves off in two days.

Then I decided to gamble a bit and adventured in the haunted bedroom. I got beaten up twice, but managed to get both the ballroom key and the wolf standard. I have yet to open the haunted gallery, but I am half way there (read the book).

Got one clover from the barrels, but I could not match the drinks with the accessories, so I decided to also farm the middle row. That proved a good move.

All three familiars (fairy, leprechaun, sombrero) have reached 11 pounds.

Although fighting two rock snakes and one homunculus, I got no floaty sand today (9500 at mall). Lobsters stay at 24000/30000.

Prices of the maple sap are rising, there are now 30+100 cheaper. I wonder whether the price rises to the target 120000 before next arrrbor day.

No one wants to buy my last banana smoothie. I need the sale to get my investment back.

I finally bought my Seal Clubber first skill - Superadvanced meat smiting today. I will need it for the Nemesis quest and to make chrome weapon - trapper wants asbestos ore.

Second generation mushroom spores are in place. I threw in 2 more knob mushroom spores, because I ate those mushrooms on pizza two days ago.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 53 (15 more needed for level 9)
Mysticality: 37 (only +7 despite being a mysticality day)
Moxie: 34
Days played this run: 5

I was surprised I actually got to level 8 some 3 adventures before the end of the day. Tomorrow's goal is obtaining goat's milk and make milk of magnesium before eating (I have one spare lime pie) and making a chrome weapon. If I somehow managed to get to level 9 and do the leaflet quest, things would look better. Who would refuse a tasty grue omelette? Though maybe the cyrpt quest should be completed first. The reward is worth it.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment