Kind of weak

Posted: Monday, November 30, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I leveled up on the battlefield. I know that speeders do not recommend this, but I guess getting steel organ and eating reagent pasta ASAP is important. Just like getting to level 9 and its rewards. Leveling took 31 adventures, that is not too bad. But what now? Should I try the friars right now?

I used one clover to get a grab bag and luckily got 2 mushrooms and 1 spices from it. That means reagent pasta today (I have chef and enough reagents from yesterday).

Now, the question remains how to fight the demons. My spells are weak, I do not have any fruits for potions. My stainless steel skullcap is not usable yet, I only have 20 muscle points.

But since I took the effort to level up, I should also do the quest. Otherwise, the adventures would be wasted. Sugar shorts, hair spray and tomato power would bring me close to winning the fights but not close enough. Lemon from the fun house? Another route would be to buy saucestorm, but I do not have the meat and getting it from beefy bodyguards would take too much time. Considering the options, I do not think I'll get the steel stomach today.

So I fought the beefy bodyguards and bought Gazpacho's Glacial Grimoire and Saucestorm (of course I forgot to get Expert Panhandling before the bodyguards).

Then I went into the fun house and got remaining clownosity items and fought Beelzebozo. (I also got 2 lemons.)

2 shore trips are done and I also found the dusty book.

Final stats:
Level: 6
Muscle: 23
Mysticlaity: 34
Moxie: 23
Days played this run: 3

The gate is priority #1 tomorrow. I might try to go for the epic hat before to make the fights easier.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment