Underworld trunk opens?

Posted: Monday, November 2, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: ,

Hm, the mysterious underworld trunk would not open. No matter, it is a solid piece of wood and it can now be crafted into 3 different weapons. The weapons are only usable in aftercore and each gives 10 substats to particular attribute and has other fancy features. I have not yet decided, which one I should choose.

The function of the underworld acorn remains unknown. Some speculate, it will be possible to plant it on next Arrrbor day and adventure in the shivering timbers again, chopping down the underworld tree again, get another trunk and craft a different weapon. It would surely be nice. Maybe it will happen, maybe not. And maybe it happens on Halloween instead on the Arrrbor day. That would make sense, since it would be possible to obtain the outfit and the ax again on Halloween. Finishing the whole quest is not hard even on a single day. We'll see.

Back to ascension stuff. Today was slow, at least I did the goblin king quest, got the glass balls, finished wizard of ego (nice timing here, I'll get 100 substats on myst day), made 4 shore trips and got all shore tower items, built chef, bartender and maid, cooked insanely enchanted bean burrito for the epic hat quest, got diamonds and chrome ore for the trapper. I also adventured in the cyrpt, but I did not kill any sub-bosses yet. Of course, I got the steel margarita.

Final stats:
Level: 8
Muscle: 43
Mysticality: 54
Moxie: 45
Days played this run: 4

Things are slowing down. I still do not have the LEW. I must obtain it and the epic hat tomorrow (need tomato for boring spaghetti). And then the chefstaff - I still need herbs (from road to white citadel), rib of the Bonerdagon (easy), bottle of whiskey (from a goat) and cherry (a problem - fruit golem or lemon party slot?). I also should do the goats bounty. Considering the tasks, it will be pretty hard if I wanted to save adventures for a myst day and make use of a milk of magnesium on 2 days.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment