Early chefstaff is good

Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I have gathered the components for a chefstaff to make use of my Spirit of Rigatoni as soon as possible. Unlike in my previous Pastamancer run, I just let Rodoric build the Staff of the Short Order Cook.

Jiggling the chefstaff actually kills monsters at this level. I managed to kill Baron von Ratsworth with it in one turn. Well, not just with it, my sleazy fairy hit him and the Throbbing rage gland finally made a difference.

Then I found Fernwarthy's grave and collected a diembodied brain. Hence I built the EW and went after a box and finally built myself a chef-in-a-box.

I have also built the bitchin' meatcar and found the screwdriver.

Final stats:
Level: 5
Muscle: 13
Mysticality: 21
Moxie: 13
Days played this run: 2

Being teetotaler and not having access to inside of degrassi knoll is slowing me down. I did not reach my first semi-rare yet. Tomorrow I might try to level up on the cola battlefield and obtain stomach of steel. Or I may collect meat from beefy bodyguards and leave the stomach for the day after that.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment