And now yuletide

Posted: Friday, November 27, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I did not roast a single marshmallow, they do not seem to be that good. Maybe I'll regret it in aftercore, but the price is not that high.

I have finished the level 11 quest, got quantum egg and started the war. I have also collected a bounty. The junkyard subquest took unusually long. Arena subquest is almost done.

Final stats:
Level: 12
Muscle: 132
Mysticality: 85
Moxie: 89
Days played this run: 6

I would really like to ascend tomorrow. With a bit of luck, it is possible. I still need to collect pixels, stars and lines and finish the level 9 quest (I have the scrolls, but I need the adding machine).

The Plan:
- collecting stars - 30 adventures
- collecting pixels - 30 adventures
- finishing L9 quest - 10 adventures
- nuns - 20 adventures
- filthworms - 20 adventures
- battlefield - 85 adventures
- tower - 25 adventures

= total of 220 adventures. Tough, but hopefully doable.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment