Second feast

Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

Second feast of Boris in this run was today. The adventures from the extra fullness from the 2 feasts should save me a day.

I have collected a bounty in the castle, but I did not get furry fur nor awful poetry journal, so I will have to return there. The LOL quest is still unfinished. From the Holy MacGuffin quest, 3/5 are done - I still need to find the fertilizer, hidden temple, hidden city and then do the pyramid.

I finally go the wand and a second key. The same as yesterday and I had to zap it. I also have the hippy outfit.

I tamed a lot of turtles today, mainly hedgeturtles and some painted turtles. Also one syncopated turtle when I was after the hippy outfit.

Levelig up in the gallery was frustrating - very slow.

Final stats:
Level: 11
Muscle: 121 (4 left to level 12)
Mysticality: 74
Moxie: 78
Days played this run: 5

I guess, I will be able to ascend in 2 more days. Tomorrow is unrealistic considering the progress today. That will be 7 days + 1 extra for the feasts - my usual 8 days. I guess I'll need Mr. Store familiars or olfaction to get to ordinary 7 days. Or maybe Ode to Booze and SHC would do the trick.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment