In the lair

Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky: , , ,

No big surprises. I finished the island quest, the LOL quest and collected needed stars and lines.

I needed almost 800 substats to get to level 8 and so I used 2 clovers and then hit the Louvre on first adventure in the gallery.

The lair...
Gate of Morose Morbidity and Moping
Gate of Intrigue
Gate that is Not a Gate

Extreme luck!

Thin black candle is no problem, I got handsomeness potion during my long teleportitis and the correct DoD potion is the only one I know.

Now, I have to farm for pixels. I kind of never get them in the early days of my runs. 20 adventures gone.

Topiary golems - 8 adventures.

The tower:
the darkness - 8 adventures
malevolent crop circle - 1 adventure
Big Meat Golem - 1 adventure
fancy bath slug - 1 adventure
possessed pipe-organ - 1 adventure
Enraged Cow - 1 adventure

Not that bad. If I had the inkwell, it would be perfect.

3x lost to lower the block rate (although the first try without using any skill almost looked like I could win).

Stats when fighting NS:
Class: Turtle Tamer
Level: 13
Muscle: 219 (151 without equipment)
Mysticality: 145 (100)
Moxie: 162 (101)
Max HP: 374

Equipment:
nasty rat mask
tuxedo shirt
Chelonian Morningstar
painted shield
sugar shorts
bejeweled pledge pin
Nickel Gamma of Frugality
pirate fledges

Familiar:
Kruger, the Misshapen Animal Skeleton with sugar shield

Run length: 7 days, 1342 adventures. With 2 feasts of Boris and 2 muscle days, it is not that spectacular, but still my fastest run day-wise.

With 2 adventures and 6 drunkenness left, I still need to:
- tame some more turtles
- finish mayor Zapruder quest and get mushroom fermenting solution
- finish bounty
I managed to do it all with the help of the spooky putty sheet.

This time, I permed Wisdom of Elder Tortoises. The level 14 or level 15 skills would probably be better choices, but I want to ascend today and extra MP will make my day 1 with non-myst classes easier.

A Sauceror is me, a female teetotaler Sauceror - there seem to be advantages in aftercore ;-).

Witout muscle sign, things are tough - I did not beat Baron von Ratsworth.

Final stats:
Class: Sauceror
Level: 4
Muscle: 8
Mysticality: 16
Moxie: 8
Days played this run: 1

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment