Just another day

Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I made the final vacation and built a boat. Working on the pirate outfit, I got 2 eyepatches and pants, but no parrot. Zapping? To get the wand, I needed money.

So I went after the bonerdagon and then in the dungeon of doom. I got the wand soon, but there are other candidates for the zaps. Like the Hippy outfit...

Getting Hippy outfit was actually super fast - just 2 adventures in the Hippy camp with Smooth movements and I got the 2 pieces from 2 noncombat adventures. Still, I rather zapped the Jarlsberg earring from yesterday (-> Boris key) and continued adventuring in the cove.

Then I did the LOL quest, spending my semi-rare and started collecting insults.

Reaching level 10, I planted the bean and adventures in the airship and in the castle, using twinkly wads, hair sprays and ben-gal balms. I managed to collect a bounty there.

2nd trip to daily dungeon and I got the Sneaky Pete key.

Final stats:
Level: 10
Muscle: 91
Mysticality: 61
Moxie: 57
Days played this run: 5

I still need a couple of adventures to turn the wheel 2 times, find the hidden temple and then it is leveling up and doing macguffin.

I wonder whether I manage to finish in 3 days.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment