Louvre visit

Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 | Vystavil Vlasta | Štítky:

I have opened the gallery yesterday, but I only managed to adventure there today. And the stats were not bad. I have collected yesterday's bounty there and then I moved on. It was pretty costly - I had to use wereseal blood to survive there.

Other accomplished tasks include discovery of the Dungeons of Doom, slaying of the goblin king, mining and goat cheese collecting (only a single glass of goat milk :-() and doing 4 shore vacations.

Final stats:
Level: 9
Muscle: 76
Mysticality: 48
Moxie: 45
Days played this run: 4

My biggest problem is meat, I do not have enough for the cloak and hence the wand. Blood of wereseal is pretty costly and I had to fund the vacations, my painted shield and hermit permits. Hopefully, the situation improves tomorrow.

This run, the Smooth movements skill scores some good points. I use it relatively often.

0 komentářů:

Post a Comment